Well whadya know about Malaysia?
There is no winter, spring, summer or fall except the warm Malaysians and climate to welcome you. Malaysia are reknowned for its
warmth hospitality accorded to all our country guest, helpful and kind people. Many foreigners leave Malaysia with lots of vivid memories
lingering in their minds and guess what?....... They come back to Malaysia again! Well.... you can start visiting Malaysia digitally
through my links n find all the things you wanna know more.
It is a developing country with lots of opportunities and places of interest. Its holidays spots are real cool n unspoilt greens (good fer all u hole-in-one golfers) are a sight to behold.
Malaysian news stories/dailies keeps you updated all the time.
Make sure you bookmark this site coz' it will constantly be under renovation fer the latest!
SEE YA IN MALAYSIA!
The Star (English)
Berita Harian (Bahasa Malaysia)
Utusan Malaysia (Bahasa Malaysia)
Sin Chew Jit Poh (Chinese)
EVENTS IN MALAYSIA
Commonwealth Games 1998, September 11-21,Kuala Lumpur
Malaysia Games 1998, Selangor Darul Ehsan
APEC Summit 1998
PROPERTY IN MALAYSIA
Property in Malaysia
Property in Malaysia
Malaysia New Homes On-Line
SHOPPING IN MALAYSIA
Malaysian Virtual Shopping Online
1. Mahkota Parade, Jalan Taman
2. Kotamas, Ayer Keroh
3. Jaya Jusco, Ayer Keroh
4. Ocean, Jalan Tun Ali
1. Sungei Wang Plaza, Bukit Bintang - located in the Golden Triangle of Klang Valley, it is an ideal one stop shopping centre
ie. cinemas, shopping, food, anything..... with its main tenant being Parkson Grand.
2. Lot 10, Bukit Bintang - just across Sungei Wang Plaza n you can find some fashionable and branded items here. Main tenant
3. KL Plaza, Bukit Bintang - located behind Lot 10, it recently had Tower Records, UK to move in as its main tenant.
4. Starhill Shopping Centre, Bukit Bintang - another serious shopper's paradise n almost all branded items are represented in
this shopping centre. You can expect high quality goods with its main tenant being Tangs.
5. The Mall, Jalan Putra - another interestin shoppin centre with Yaohan being the main tenant. When you're here don't
ferget to visit the food court on the top floor. Walkin into the food court is like goin thru a time tunnel; u would be transported back
to the good old days of Malaysia and perfect setting to feel wat its like! Incidentally, this complex also houses Putra Apartments
and The Legend Hotel.
6. Bukit Bintang (BB) Plaza - as its name suggest, it is strategically located next to Sungei Wang Plaza and houses Metrojaya
Shopping Centre as its main tenant.
6. Giant Hypermarket, Taman Permata, Ulu Klang
7. Makro (hypermarket), Selayang
9. Carrefour (hypermarket), Wangsa Maju
8. Jaya Jusco - Wangsa Maju, Taman Maluri
10. Phoenix Plaza, Cheras
11. The Weld, Jalan Raja Chulan - hav yer healthy breakfast at Delifrance n yer lunch at the chicken rice stall in the foodcourt. Both
outlets are located at Basement 1 and the chicken rice is reputed to be one of the best in KL. U be the judge! Fer ladies it does not
end there n if you're thinkin of keepin fit and pretty, Phillip Wain Health n Beauty Club is on Level 3. Sports freaks proceed to Level
2, tats where Sports Station is n you can find all yer sporting needs there.
12. Plaza Ampang, Jalan Ampang
13. Ampang Park, Jalan Ampang - havin one of the last few Hankyu Jaya as its main tenant. Ampang Park is one of the earliest
shopping centres in KL and the shops sellin chinese food is simply not to be missed pssst! the one selling "Suey Kow" (water dog).
Fer nightclubbers, Deluxe Nite Club is here! So enjoy yerself.
14. City Square, Jalan Tun Razak - next to Plaza Ampang, it has a Metrojaya Shopping Centre branch there. Kidssss.......
this is also the place not to miss when visitin KL, coz' Toy"R" Us is there waitin fer u! Note of Advice Fer Parents: get ready
yer wallets. Crown Princess Hotel is in this complex.
15. Ampang Point, Jalan Ampang
16. UE3, The Mines & Jalan Loke Yew - havin Xtra (hypermarket) as its main tenant. The Mines outlet is a better bet for weekend
shopping as it is ideally located next to Mines Wonderland. The best part is the boat ride through the shopping centre and its
vicinity where one can also hav yer meals on the boat with advance reservations.
1. Sunway Pyramid, Bandar Sunway - wowwwww... tis a place you must never miss when visitin Malaysia!
2. Jaya Shopping Centre, Section 14
3. Subang Parade, Subang Jaya - located near to the Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah International Airport (u can hear a plane flyin almost every
three minutes), its one of the largest shoppin centre in South East Asia and has some pretty interestin tenants like Parkson Grand n Toy "R" Us.
4. The Atria, Damansara Jaya
5. IOI Mall, Puchong
6. Klang Parade, Klang
7. Giant Hypermarket, Subang Jaya
8. Makro (hypermarket), Shah Alam
9. Carrefour (hypermarket), Subang Jaya
10. Centrepoint, Bandar Utama
11. One Utama, Bandar Utama - tis the "D Place" fer shoppin fer Petaling Jaya folks coz' besides shoppin n food, it is also a mouth
waterin hole. Many Happy Hours joint located in tis shoppin complex.Besides you would also find Jaya Jusco n Ikea Home Furnishin
Universiti Utara Malaysia (UUM)
Islamic International University (IIU)
Universiti Malaysia Sabah (UMS)
Universiti Sains Malaysia (USM)
Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UUM)
Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (UUM)
Universiti Putra Malaysia, Terengganu
BUSINESS IN MALAYSIA
Kuala Lumpur Stock Exchange
JOBS IN MALAYSIA
Cyber staffing (The Star)
Jaring Job Link
MEGA PROJECTS IN MALAYSIA
Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA), Sepang
Petronas Twin Tower
Bakun Hydroelectric Dam, Sarawak
Multimedia Super Corridor (MSC)
Cyberjaya (news article)
ENTERTAINMENT IN MALAYSIA
Time Highway Radio
The DJ's Console
HOLIDAY IN MALAYSIA
Swiss Garden Hotels
HOT MALAYSIAN SITES
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Bangsar Community, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Ipoh Community, Perak, Malaysia
TM Net, Malaysia
RECREATION IN MALAYSIA
Mild Seven Seafarer's Club
A'Famosa, Alor Gajah
Mines Wonderland, Sungei Besi
Sunway Lagoon Resort, Bandar Sunway
Wet World, Shah Alam
Bukit Merah Laketown Waterpark, Taiping
SEARCH THE WEB
Navigating Around Malaysia
[Home] [About Me ] [ Melaka] [Malaysian Connexions ] [ Baba & Nyonya] [GOALLLLLL]
[Kiddies] [Guestbook] [Voice Mail]
Comments or Suggestions Webmaster
Last updated on 26 November 1997